Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 22

Hi everyone!

Nothing much new to update on today. Adam's weight went up, he now weighs 3lb 5oz. He went up 30 grams from yesterday. His biliruben has also increased over the past few days, nothing significant. They will be checking the levels again tomorrow morning to see if they have increased or decreased.

Jared and I went to visit this afternoon. We both participated in kangaroo care and we got to give him his bath. We all enjoyed ourselves and it was difficult leaving him.

All in all, things are well.

Tiffany and Jared

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! I remember kangarooing our twins. It's strange now that we are holding them dressed and swaddled. They still love skin-to-skin (and so do we!) but this way they can nurse better.

    Sending prayers for your little bundle of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this on baby center. My twins girls were born at 30 weeks and 2 days. I had the steroid shots also. They were born Oct. 8th. They are both 4 lbs now. One is still on a nasal canula at 21% (room air), 2 liters flow. They look to be the same size as Adam! My girls were 3 lbs 9 oz and 3 lbs 14 oz, 16 and 17 inches at birth. They were going to be big. I had them early due to eclampsia and congestive heart failure. I'll follow your blog now. :o)

    ReplyDelete