Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Adam is IV free!

Good morning everyone! I appologize for not updating last night. Jared and I didn't make it to visit until later on in the evening and we got home around midnight.

Adam is doing wonderfully. When they weighed him yesterday he had gone up 20 grams, putting his weight at 3lb 3oz. His feedings have reached 30ml/3hr and his IV came out a little before Jared and I got there to visit last night. His nurse told us that on Monday night, he rolled over in his isolet. She came to check on him and he had rolled from his back over to his tummy. Apparently we have a really strong boy on our hands!
Jared and I were both able to hold our little man for a while last night. He slept soundly while he was in our arms.

Here are a few pictures from last night and one from Monday.


Sleeping on mommy Monday afternoon.



Smile for the camera, Adam! :)


Kisses from Dad. :)

 Thanks for keeping up with us!
Tiffany and Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment